Start the IS server and log in to its Management Console UI (
If you use login pages that are hosted externally to log in to the Identity Server, give the absolute URLs of those login pages in the
application-authenticators.xmlfiles in the
- Select Add under Service Providers menu.
Give a service provider name and click Register.
In a multi tenanted environment, for all tenants to be able to log in to the APIM Web applications, do the following:
Click the SaaS Application option that appears after registering the service provider.
If not, only users in the current tenant domain (the one you are defining the service provider in) will be allowed to log in to the Web application and you have to register new service providers for all Web applications (API Store and API Publisher in this case) from each tenant space separately. For example, let's say you have three tenants as TA, TB and TC and you register the service provider in TA only. If you tick the SaaS Application option, all users in TA, TB, TC tenant domains will be able to log in. Else, only users in TA will be able to log in.
Add the following inside the
<SSOService>element in the
<IS_HOME>/repository/conf/identity.xmlfile and restart the server.
<SSOService> <UseAuthenticatedUserDomainCrypto>true</UseAuthenticatedUserDomainCrypto> ... </SSOService>
If not, you get an exception as SAML response signature verification fails.
- Because the servers in a multi-tenanted environment interact with all tenants, all nodes should share the same user store. Therefore, make sure you have a shared registry (JDBC mount, WSO2 Governance Registry etc.) instance across all nodes.
You are navigated to the detailed configuration page. Expand SAML2 Web SSO Configuration inside the Inbound Authentication Configuration section.
Provide the configurations to register the API Publisher as the SSO service provider. These sample values may change depending in your configuration.
- Issuer : API_PUBLISHER
- Assertion Consumer URL : https://localhost:9443/publisher/jagg/jaggery_acs.jag. Change the IP and port accordingly. This is the URL for the acs page in your running publisher app.
Select the following options:
Use fully qualified username in the NameID
Enable Response Signing
Enable Assertion Signing
Enable Single Logout
- Click Register once done.
Similarly, provide the configurations to register the API Store as the SSO service provider. These sample values may change depending in your configuration.
- Issuer : API_STORE
- Assertion Consumer URL : https://localhost:9443/store/jagg/jaggery_acs.jag. Change the IP and port accordingly. This is the URL for the acs page in your running store app.
- Select the following options:
- Use fully qualified username in the NameID
- Enable Response Signing
- Enable Assertion Signing
- Enable Single Logout
- Click Register once done.
responseSigningEnabledelement is set to
truein both the following files: