The device enrollment calls will be passed through the
DeviceManagerimplementation in the
DeviceManagerimplementation implements the interface
- The implemented interface manages the data of the Raspberry Pi, such as information related to enrollment, status, ownership, claimable, license and tenant configuration.
- The implementation needs to be included in an OSGI bundle. Once the bundle is activated, the device will be registered on the Connected Device Management Framework (CDMF).
- Haven't written APIs yet for your device? See Writing Device APIs.
- Have you tried adding a UI for your device type? See Writing UI Extensions.
- Does your device type require a device agent? If yes, see Writing Device Agents.
- Write the analytics extensions for your device type. For more information, see Writing Analytics.