|Java Runtime Environment/JDK|
Oracle Java SE Development Kit (JDK) 1.8 or later.
|Java Heap Memory||1 2 GB (Minimum)|
|Java PermGen Memory||512 MB (Minimum)|
|Processor||2 GHz Core 2 Duo (Minimum)|
|Disk Space||Approximately 1 GB|
|Tested Operating Systems||MacOS High Sierra|
Install WSO2 EI
Tooling with pre-packaged Eclipse
All you need to do is download the distribution based on your operating system, extract, and run it. For earlier versions, click More Resources and then click Previous Releases.
Getting an error message? See the troubleshooting tips given under Troubleshooting.Want to update WSO2 EI tooling? Start Eclipse, click Developer Studio, click Check for Updates
Update WSO2 EI Tooling
To get the latest updates for your WSO2 EI Tooling:
- Start WSO2 EI Tooling, which you installed.
- When the tool opens, go to Developer Studio -> Check for Updates. The following diagram illustrates this process in a MacOS.
- Then, select the required updates
- and click Install.
Follow the instructions given below, based on your OS, to resolve the errors you got and start using WSO2 EI tooling.
- Go to System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, and then click the General tab.
- UnderAllow apps downloaded from, click Anywhere.
- Thereafter, start Eclipse by double-clicking the Eclipse icon and set your security settings back to the previous setting.
Try out the integration tutorials to start using WSO2 EI tooling.