- If DEP related policies must be applied to the device, the "is Supervised" check is ticked during profile creation.
- If this is a first testing rounds, keep "is Mandatory" uncheked until it is confimed the configurations are correctly made.
- If profile edit is made, the device must be removed from existing profile assignment and reassigned to the new UUID.
- A profile is assigned to the device being enrolled.
- Either "Assigned user's username " is filled or "Login required" check is ticked.
- If Agent install is checked, the agent is published and agent app ID related configurations are made. Note that the agent version must be IoT server 3.3.1 or upwards compatible.
- Factory reset is mandotory if an existing device is being reused/tested. Apple devices purched through DEP program and has not beed setup before, does not need to be factory resetting.