|Table of Contents|
- Clone - By setting the clone configuration the message can be cloned or else use as a reference during the enriching. The default value for clone is falsetrue.
- Type - Specifies that the type that the mediator uses from the original message to enrich the modified message that pass through the mediator.
- Custom - Custom XPath value.
- Envelope - Envelope of the original message will be used for enriching.
- Body - Body of the original message will be used for enriching.
- Property - Specifies a property.
- Inline - Specifies an inline XML value.
Info title Tip
You can click this link to add namespaces if you are providing an expression. You will be provided another panel named "Namespace Editor," where you can provide any number of namespace prefixes and URL that you have used in the XPath expression.