With the Log Mediator you can log mediated messages.
|Table of Contents|
The log token refers to a
<log> element, which may be used to log messages being mediated:
<log [level="string"] [separator="string"]> <property name="string" (value="literal" | expression="xpath")/>* </log>
- Log Category - The Log Mediator supports following log categories:
Info title Tip
Log messages will be logged in log4j with selected log category. The default log category is INFO.
- Log Level - The Log mediator has four log levels:
- Simple -
To, From, WSAction, SOAPAction, ReplyTo, MessageIDand any properties.
- Headers - All SOAP header blocks and any properties.
- Full - All attributes are included in log level "simple" and the SOAP envelope and any properties.
- Custom - The only properties specified to the Log mediator.
- Simple -
Log Separator - A separator if defined will be used to separate the attributes being logged. The default separator is the "," comma.
Use only the Source View to add a tab (i.e., by defining the
separator="	"parameter in the syntax) or a new line (i.e., by defining the
"parameter in the syntax) as the Log Separator, since the Design View does not support this.
Properties of the Log Mediator
In the example, it logs everything including the full SOAP message.
Description of the Log Mediator in WSO2 ESB.