- API publishing tools to design, prototype, import, and test APIs, work on new versions of APIs as well as manage the API life cycle.
- A feature-rich developer portal where developers can locate your APIs, try out the APIs, read the documentation, subscribe as well as manage OAuth keys.
- A fast and scalable API gateway, which can transform incoming calls and data formats into what your backend needs, and vice versa.
- Built-in security and throttling policies to define who can access your APIs, manage their OAuth keys, set roles and scopes as well as impose throttling and rate-limiting.
- Ability to view API statistics, graphs, and also the possibility to configure alerts to monitor APIs.
- Flexibility to scale your service depending on your requirement.
- Ability to monetize your APIs (i.e., bill subscribers who consume APIs on your API store)
Now that you understand the benefits of having API management capabilities for your Heroku applications and services, let's take a look at how you can integrate WSO2 API Cloud with Heroku.