The operation management functionality is provided by the Service Management feature of the WSO2 feature repository. Follow the instructions below to manage operations of a particular service.
1. Log on to the product's management console and select "List" under "Services."
2. The "Deployed Services" page appears. Click on the service for which you want to activate reliable messaging. For example,
3. The "Service Dashboard" page appears. Click "Operations" in the "Quality of Service Configuration" panel.
4. The "Operations of Service" window appears. Click one operation to view its "Operation Dashboard" window.
5. The "Operation Dashboard" window apears. For example,
The following information is available in the dashboard:
The following actions are available for an operation.
Is used to configure response caching. The configuration steps are described in section Response Caching.
Is used to configure access throttling for the selected operation. The configuration steps are described in section Access Throttling.
SOAP Message Transmission Optimization Mechanism (MTOM) is a widely used mechanism for sending attachments with SOAP. By default, MTOM is set to optional. You can set it to True or False. The configuration steps are described in section SOAP MTOM.
Engages modules for the selected operation. The configuration steps are described in section Module Configuration.
Edit/delete operation for parameters. The configuration steps are described in section Parameters.
The "Statistics" panel provides statistical information about an operation as follows.
It also provides a graphical view of the system response time.
Instructions on operation management of WSO2 Carbon.