.bar file relevant for this sample is
OrderDeliveryProcess.bar found in the
Flow of the sample
In this sample scenario,
- The customer user sends an order request with details such as order name and summary.
- This data is filtered from the script task.
- If the summary field contains ‘local’, the order request will be sent to the 'local delivery' task.
- Finally, the customer user will get a notified task that his order was sent to delivery.
The following code block is the groovy script task used in this sample.
<script> def searchString = 'local' def replacement = 'This is a local request’ def filteredSummary = orderSummary.replaceAll(searchString, replacement) execution.setVariable('orderSummary', filteredSummary) </script>
Running the sample
- Follow the steps in Deploying BPMN Samples to deploy the sample using the WSO2 BPS management console.
- Login to the BPMN explorer as a customer using the customer/customer credentials.
- Select the PROCESSES tab to view the task in the task list.
- Click the Start button and fill in the form that appears with the order details.
- A task notification will be displayed under the MY TASKS tab, showing which delivery option was taken.