- Reduces the cost of development and time-to-market by early detection of issues.
- Pre-setup environments ready to go, with automatic provisioning as the application goes through the development lifecycle. Saves the time spent on infrastructure, source control, continuous integration, development and testing environment(s).
- Extensibility and customizability allows you to add tools and workflows you are already familiar with.
- The platform automatically manages dependencies for you. For example, when moving an application from development to staging, you usually have to connect to different APIs and databases. But now, the developer can simply move the application through its life-cycle stages while the platform automatically connects it to the correct resources.
Can impose policies and standards between life-cycle stages so that an application won't progress from one stage to the next before meeting regulatory and quality standards.
Helps build a digital business ecosystem. Fosters cross-organizational development collaboration by making your applications public in a storefront and encouraging reuse. Because developers understand what capabilities are already available before starting a new development project, cost of rework is reduced.
- Manage and monitor projects through App Factory's numerous dashboards.