Follow the instructions below to edit a task schedule in ESB Management Console.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click on "Main" in the left menu to access the "Manage" menu.
3. In the "Manage" menu, click on "Scheduled Tasks" under "Service Bus."
4. The "Scheduled Tasks" page appears.
5. Click on the "Edit" link associated with a certain task.
6. The "Edit Task" page appears. Here you can alter the options of a task except "Task Name" and "Task Group."
To learn more information about tasks options, see Adding and Scheduling Tasks.
7. Once setting up the options, click on the "Schedule" button to save alterations.
Instructions on how to edit a task configuration in ESB Management Console.