The "Add Subtopic" feature provides user the ability to add a topic under the existing topic. When adding a new topic under an existing topic, user can provide the name of the new topic and set the permissions for publishing and subscribing for that topic.
Follow the instructions below to add a subtopic.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on "Browse," under "Topics", to access the "Topic Browser" page.
4. The "Topic Browser" page appears. Click on the topic you want to add a subtopic to.
5. Click on the "Add Subtopic" link.
6. On the "Add Sub Topic" page, enter a name of the new subtopic into the "Topic Name" field.
You can also chose whether to subscribe and publish the subtopic or not in the corresponding check-boxes.
7. Click the "Add Topic" button.
8. The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "OK."
9. The new subtopic is shown in the topics tree.
If you want to add a topic directly to the root, see Adding a New Topic.
Instructions on how to add a new subtopic.