Follow the instructions below to add a new topic directly to the root.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on "Add," under "Topics", to access the "Add Topic" page.
4. On the "Add Sub Topic" page, enter a name of the new topic in the "Topic" field.
You can also chose whether to subscribe and publish the topic or not in the corresponding check boxes.
5. Click the "Add Topic" button.
6. The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "OK."
7. The new topic is shown in the topics tree.
If you want to add a subtopic under an existing topic, see Adding a New Subtopic.
Instructions on how to add a new topic.