If you want to delete a topic from the server, follow the instructions below.
To delete a topic, subscription count for that topic and its children should be zero. Otherwise it will prompt an error message specifying that there are subscriptions for the topic or its children.
1. Sign in. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Click the "Main" button to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click on "Browse," under "Topics", to access the "Topic Browser" page.
4. The "Topic Browser" page appears. Click on the topic you want to delete.
5. Click on the "Delete" link.
6. In the "WSO2 Carbon" window, click "OK."
Instructions on how to delete a topic.