The "Subscriptions" panel allows you to add subscriptions to resources and collections. If you have already added subscriptions, they will be listed in a table displayed within this panel.
Adding a Subscription
1. Click on the "Add Subscription" link.
2. The form which allows users to create new subscriptions appears. Select the event type and the notification method. The event types supported by default are as follows:
- Check LC Item - Represents an event that fires when a item is checked in a lifecycle check-list.
- Uncheck LC Item - Represents an event that fires when a item is unchecked in a lifecycle check-list.
- Create Child - Represents an event of creating a resource (or collection) within an existing collection.
- Delete Child - Represents an event of deleting a resource (or collection) within an existing collection.
- Delete - Represents an event of deleting a resource (or collection).
- Create LC - Represents an event of creating a lifecycle.
- Delete LC - Represents an event of deleting a lifecycle.
- Change LC State - Represents an event of changing a lifecycle state.
- Update - Represents an event of updating a resource or collection.
Some of these events may not be available for certain types resources and collections.
The following notification methods are available:
- E-mail - Any valid e-mail address.
- HTML/Plain-Text - An endpoint accepting HTML or text content.
- SOAP - An endpoint accepting notifications as a SOAP message.
- User Profile - A valid user's profile. Notifications will be sent to the e-mail address specified on the user's default profile.
- Group Profile - A valid group's profile. Notifications will be sent to the e-mail address specified on the group's default profile.
The frequency is available:
Based on the notification method you select, you may be required to provide additional information such as the e-mail address to use of the name of the user whose profile will be used.
3. Having done this step, click on the "Subscribe" button to add a subscription.
Use the "Delete" link in the "Actions" column to delete a subscription.
See more information about subscriptions in Subscribing to a Topic.
Instructions on how to manage Registry subscriptions in WSO2 ESB.