Adding New Role Permissions
1. In the "New Role Permission" pane, select a role to set a permission.
2. Select an action from the drop-down menu. The following actions are available:
3. Select whether to allow the action the selected role or deny.
4. Click on the "Add Permission" button.
5. A new permission appears in the "Defined Role Permissions" list.
Editing Role Permissions
1. You can also edit the defined role permissions using the checkboxes in the "Defined Role Permissions" list.
2. After editing the permissions, click on the "Apply All Permissions" button to save the alterations.
Instructions on how to manage Registry role permissions in WSO2 ESB.