- Reduces the cost of developing and managing applications and time-to-market by early detection of issues.
Simplifies the developer experience by integrating tools needed in every stage of the SDLC to a single, unified platform. For example, the developer just has to select a project type and the platform creates a default, skeleton project automatically.
- Extensibility and customizability ensure that you can add your own tools and workflows to the platform. This enables developers to work with tools they are already familiar with.
- Inherently supports versioning so that multiple versions of the application can be easily managed.
- The platform automatically manages dependencies for you. For example, when moving an application from development to staging environment, developers usually have to connect to different APIs and databases. With WSO2 App Factory, the developer can simply move the application through it lifecycle stages while the platform automatically connects it to the correct resources.
Can impose governance policies, standards and best practices through the entire lifecycle stages so that an application won't progress from one stage to the other before meeting regulatory and quality standards.
Helps build a digital business ecosystem. You can make your applications public in a storefront so that developers can reuse them to build new applications. The store also helps developers understand what kind of capabilities are already available before starting an application. It reduces the cost of rework.
- Provide numerous dashboards to manage and monitor.
For teams looking to re-invent software delivery into an agile, on-demand application environment and change the business-IT dynamic, WSO2 App Factory offers a viable solution.