WSO2 Carbon key store management provides the facility to import certificates for key stores. Follow the instructions below to import a certificate for a key store.
1. Log on to the product's Management Console and select "Configure -> Key Stores."
2. The "Key Store Management" page appears. Click on the "Import Cert" link associated with a certain Key store.
3. The available certificates are listed in the "Import Certificates" page. To find the location of a certificate, use the "Browse" button.
4. Click on the "Import" button to import a certificate for a Key store. For example,
5. Once a certificate is imported successfully, a message appears. Click "OK."
Information on importing certificates to key store management.