If you do not need a particular endpoint template, you can remove it from the system. Follow the instructions below to remove an endpoint template.
1. Sign In. Enter your user name and password to log on to the ESB Management Console.
2. Select the "Main" tab to access the "Manage" menu.
3. Click the "Templates" link to access the "Templates" page.
4. On the "Templates" page, choose the "Endpoint Templates" tab to access the available endpoint templates in the synapse configuration, or "Registry Endpoint Templates" to access the templates defined in registry.
5. Click the "Delete" link to delete a chosen endpoint template.
6. The "WSO2 Carbon" window appears. Click "Yes" to confirm your request.
Statistics/tracing options are not available for endpoints templates.
Instructions on how to delete an endpoints template.