- Navigate to
<AM_Home>/repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/publisher/site/conf/site.json, and modify the following configurations found under section ssoConfiguration.
- enabled : Set this value to true to enable SSO in the application.
- issuer : API_PUBLISHER. This value can change depending on the Issuer value defined in WSO2 IS SSO configuration.
- identityProviderURL : https://localhost:9444/samlsso. Change the IP and port accordingly. This is the redirecting SSO url in your running WSO2 IS server instance.
- keyStoreName : The location for the default key-store, which is wso2carbon.jks used by WSO2 IS (running identity provider). For example, repository/resources/security/wso2carbon.jks
- keyStorePassword : Password for the above keystore.
- identityAlias: wso2carbon.
- Similarly configure the API Store with SSO. The only difference for API Store SSO configurations is setting API_STORE as the issuer.
- Once done, access the API Publisher application by typing the URL https://localhost:<Port number>/publisher (e.g. https://localhost:9443/publisher) in your browser. Observe the request redirect to the WSO2 IS SAML2.0 based SSO login page. For example,
- Enter user credentials. If the user authentication is successful against WSO2 IS, it will redirect to the API Publisher web application with the user already authenticated. Next, access
- Access the API Store application, click its Login link and verify that the same user is already authenticated in API Store as well.