After you add an endpoint, you can edit its attributes or semantics that are followed when communicating with that endpoint.
To edit an endpoint:
- In the Management Console, click the Main tab.
- Under Manage -> Service Bus, click Endpoints.
The Manage Endpoints dialog appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To edit an endpoint saved in the Synapse configuration, click the Defined Endpoints tab.
- To edit an endpoint saved in the Registry, click the Dynamic Endpoints tab.
- Find the endpoint in the list (on the Defined Endpoints tab, you can use the Search Endpoints field to find the endpoint by entering part or all of its name and clicking the search icon).
- Click Edit in the Action column for that endpoint.
- Edit the options of an endpoint according to its type.
For more information, see Adding an Endpoint.
- Click Save.
Instructions on how to edit an endpoint in WSO2 ESB.