- defaultAutoCommit - Set to false.
- url - The URL of the database.
- username - The name of the database user.
- password - The password of the database user.
- driverClassName - The class name of the database driver.
- maxActive - The maximum number of active connections that can be allocated from this pool at the same time or negative for no limit.
- maxWait - The maximum number of milliseconds that the pool will wait (when there are no available connections) for a connection to be returned before throwing an exception, or <= 0 to wait indefinitely.
- minIdle - The minimum number of active connections that can remain idle in the pool without extra ones being created or 0 to create none.
Default port for MSSQL is 1433.
Copy JDBC Driver
Copy MSSQL JDBC driver
jtds-1.2.2.jar to Download and copy the sqljdbc4 Microsoft SQL JDBC driver file to the WSO2 product's
/ directory. Use
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver as the
<driverClassName> in your datasource configuration in
Create Database Tables
Database tables can be created either manually by running scripts or automatically by using start-up parameters.