TCPMon is available in the
<PRODUCT_HOME>/bin directory of any WSO2 Carbon based product distribution. Alternatively, you can download TCPMon from Apache and run the tool.
|Table of Contents|
Running TCPMon (from Carbon product pack)
Ensure that the following prerequisites are fulfilled in order to run TCPMon.
- Install JDK 1.4 or later version.
JAVA_HOMEvariable. This setting is required only if you are using the TCPMon available in the WSO2 Carbon based product pack.
For information on how to set the
JAVA_HOMEvariable, go to Installing the Product, select the instructions relevant to your operating system and refer the 'Setting JAVA_HOME' section.
To run the TCPMon available with your WSO2 Carbon product pack:
- Go to
<PRODUCT_HOME>/bindirectory of your product pack.
Execute the following command to run the tool.
Running TCPMon (downloaded from Apache)
To download TCPMon from Apache and run the tool:
- Download TCPMon from the following location: http://archive.apache.org/dist/ws/tcpmon/1.0/tcpmon-1.0-bin.zip.
- Extract tcpmon-1.0-bin.zip archive.
- Go to the build of the extracted directory to find the execution script.
- Execute the following command to run the tool.