- Log in to the management console (https://hostname:9443/carbon) using admin/admin credentials.
- Select the Users and Roles menu under the Configure menu.
- Click Add New Role and provide
creatoras the role name.
- Click Next.
- Select the following permissions from the list that opens and click Finish.
- Manage > API > Create
- Manage > Resources > Govern and all underlying permissions
Similarly, create the
publisherrole with the following permissions.
- Manage > API > Publish
- You can now create users for each of those roles. To do so, click the Users and Roles menu under the Configure menu.
- Click Users.
- Click Add New User, provide the username/password and click Next.
- Select the role you want to assign to the user (e.g.,
subscriber) and click Finish.
- Repeat the steps to create at least one user for all roles.