- An XML file containing the security policy for the proxy service needs to be created. Sample content of a simple user name-token security policy is available here.
- Registry Resources with the endpoint URLs to be created as in the previous sample.
Create an XML file containing the security policy. For this sample, we look at a simple authentication policy using X509 certificate. The XML configuration details are available here.
Note: Currently Developer Studio tooling has a limitation where it does not support security policies for user name token authentication.
- Create a Registry Resources Project named 'HelloWorldStaticResources'.
- To create a new Registry Resource for the policy, right-click the project and select New > Registry Resource.
- Choose Import from file system.
- Browse and select the XML file containing the policy from the file system.
- Select 'gov' as the Registry.
- Specify '
policies/HelloWorld' as the Registry path to deploy.
- Create a resource CApp with the dynamic resources created in the previous sample.
- Create a CApp with the static resource and proxy service we created in the steps above.
- The next step is to create the CApp to contain the static resource (security policy) and the proxy service.