If your Eclipse instance has Carbon Studio 1.x (the predecessor to Developer Studio) or Developer Studio 2.x installed, you should install a new instance of Eclipse for use with Developer Studio 3.67.0 and specify a new workspace.
If you do not want to install a second instance of Eclipse, you must remove all the features from the previous release (described below) before installing Developer Studio 3.67.0 and specify a new workspace for 3.67.0 configurations. Developer Studio 2.x configurations cannot be migrated to use the Developer Studio 3.x functionality.
For best results, you should install Developer Studio 3.67.0 on a new instance of Eclipse instead of installing it on an existing instance, and specify a new workspace for 3.67.0. If you need to install Developer Studio 3.67.0 on your existing Eclipse instance and it has Carbon Studio 1.x or Developer Studio 2.x installed, you must remove these features before installing Developer Studio 3.67.0.
To remove previous features:
- Start Eclipse, choose Help -> Install New Software, and then click Add.
The Add Repository dialog appears.
developer-studiofor the name, and then do one of the following:
- If you downloaded Developer Studio, click Archive and specify the downloaded archive's location.
- If you did not download Developer Studio and want to install it directly from the web, type the following path for the location:
- Click OK.
Developer Studio appears in the list.
- Click the check box next to WSO2 Developer Studio, and then click Next.
- Review the items to be installed and click Next.
- Accept the license agreement and click Finish.
- If a security warning appears during installation, click OK, select the Eclipse and Developer Studio certificates, and click OK again.
- When prompted, restart Eclipse.