- Log on to the ESB Management Console.
- On the Main tab of Management Console go to Manage -> Services and click List. You will see the Deployed Services screen with details of all existing proxy services displayed in the Services list.
Click the name of the required proxy service to open the service dashboard of the proxy service.
- Click on Deactivate in the Operations panel if you want to de-activate the proxy service.
- Click the appropriate link on the Specific Configuration panel based on your requirement. You can perform the following actions via the Specific Configuration panel:
- Edit a proxy service
Redeploy a proxy service
Info title Note
When redeploying a proxy service, there is a two-second delay by default to allow the existing configuration to finish processing the current messages. You can change this delay by adding the
hotupdate.timeoutparameter to the parameters section of
<ESB_HOME>/repository/conf/axis2/axis2.xml. For example, to eliminate the delay, add the following line:
<parameter name="hotupdate.timeout" locked="false">0</parameter>
- Enable or disable statistics
- Enable or disable tracing