Processing events with an execution plan
Step 6: Add another event stream
- Log into the CEP Management Console and click on the Main tab. Under Manage, click Streams to open the Available Event Streams page.
- Click Add Event Stream to open the Define New Event Stream page.
- Enter information as follows to create the event stream named
Event Stream Details
Paramater Name Value Event Stream Name org.wso2.event.sensor.filtered.stream Event Stream Version 1.0.0
Attribute Category Attribute Attribute Type Meta Date timestamp long sensorName string Correlation Data longitude double latitude double Payload Data sensorValue double
Click Add Event Stream to save the information.
- If the CEP server was running when you created and deployed the template, restart the CEP server.
- Log into the CEP Management Console. Click the Main tab and then click Execution Manager. The dashboard home page with the available domains will be displayed as follows.
- Click on SensorStatistics to open the Configurations page. Then click Add Configuration.
Enter information as follows and then click Add Configuration.
Parameter Name Value Configuration Name FilterSensorValues Description Filter events which Filtering Value 125.6
You will receive a message to confirm that the configurations were successfully saved. Close the message. The configuration added will be displayed in the Configurations page as follows.