- Extension Type: Window
- Description: Sort Processor will holds up to windowLength events and sort them in a given order.
- Parameter: windowLength: for the number of events the window should tumble.
- Parameter: attribute: attribute that should be checked for the order.
- Parameter: order: order of the attribute defined by "asc" or "desc". If neither "asc" nor "desc" is given for a certain attribute, order defaults to "asc".
- Return Type: Return current and expired events.
price, 'asc', price,
)will return keeps the events sorted by price in ascending order of volume and descending order of price for a window of 5 eventsthe ascending order. Therefore, at any given time, the window contains the 5 lowest prices.