Follow the steps below to add a new Web web app to WSO2 App Manager using the App Publisher.
Log in to the App Publisher (and the following URL: http://<IP_ADDRESS>:9763/publisher
http://<localhost:9763/publisher) using admin/admin credentials
In order to create a web app, you have to log in with a user that has the following permissions:
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Configure > Governance and all underlying permissions
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Login
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Manage > API > Create
- All Permissions > Admin Permissions > Manage > Resources > Govern and all underlying permissions
- Click Add New Web Application.
Creating a new Web web application using the App Publisher of WSO2 App Manager involves several steps, as shown below.
The following sections explain the above steps of creating a Web web app in detail.
After creating the Web web app, authorized users can review, approve, and publish the Web web application. For more information on, see Web Application Lifecycle Management.