- Before you start using Database Explorer for Cassandra you have to download and copy Cassandra JDBC driver to
- Go to Tools > Database Explorer and log in with the following information.
- Driver Class: org.apache.cassandra.cql.jdbc.CassandraDriver
- JDBC URL: jdbc:cassandra://localhost:9160
- User Name: <User_Name>
- Password: <Password>
- The following window appears.
You may not be able to access data of column families which are created through Cassandra-CLI, Carbon UI or any other Thrift clients when using CQL. However, you can do that by making a small change (which is introducing a primary key) to the column family (i.e. CQL table). See here for more information.