- Configure the Resident Identity Provider. See here for more detailed information on how to do this.
- In the Resident Identity Provider page, expand the Inbound Authentication Configuration section along with the WS-Trust/WS-Federation(Passive) Configuration Security Token Service Configuration section.
- Click Apply Security Policy.
- Select Yes in the Enable Security? dropdown and select UsernameToken under the Basic Scenarios section.
- Click Next.
- In the resulting page, select the admin checkbox and click Finish.
- Click Ok on the confirmation dialog window that appears and click Update to complete the process.