The configured input event adapters are used in event builders. With input event adapter message properties, event builders are able to extract data from the incoming events to build the event streams. Message properties specific to input event adapters of the
SOAP type can be configured as follows.
- Log into the CEP Management Console. For detailed instructions, see Running the Product.
- Click the Configure tab and then click Event Builders to open the Available Event Builders page.
Click the name of the event builder to which the relevant input event adapter is connected. This opens the Event Builder Details page.
Click the name of the event builder to which the relevant input event adapter is connected.
The message properties of a
SOAP input event handler are described below. Change the property values as required.
|Topic||The operation that will be used to receive messages on the |
|Input Mapping Type||The incoming event type to be mapped.|
Viewing the services
When the input SOAP event adapter is deployed, the service to receive incoming events will be available in the following URLs:
Follow the steps below to view the enabled services.
- Log in to the product's management console.
- Click Main, and then click Manage.
- Click Services, and then click List to view the services.
- Click the service name and then click Operations, to view the allowed operations.
This will list down the available operations as follows.