- Log in to the management console and click Connect to Cluster.
- Enter the connection details and click Connect. You have to provide connection details each time because the Cassandra explorer is designed to connect to several different internal or external clusters.
- Connection Url* : connection url of the Cassandra cluster with ip and port. e.g., localhost:9160 , 10.8.99.101:9161. This field is mandatory.
- Username : Username of the Cassandra cluster.
- Password : Password of the Cassandra cluster.
- Maximum Result Count : Maximum results retrieved from the Cassandra cluster. The default value is 1000.
- The connected cluster opens, listing all available keyspaces and their column families.
Click on a selected column family to view its rows. You can search for rows with a given name and navigate easily through full-numbered pagination. For example,
Click the View more link associated with each row in the column family to navigate to a comprehensive column explorer with facility to search column data across the row.