Upgraded the Swagger version to 2.0. See Edit an API Using the Swagger UI.
- Ability to expose the API Store, Publisher and Gateway on your own custom URLs.
- Ability to define the API version in the context so that the version appears in the API URL before the API's name. See Create and Publish an API.
- Ability to connect to third-party key management and authentication systems. See Configuring a Third-Party Key Manager.
- Changed the API visibility model when in single vs multi tenant modes. See API visibility and subscription.
- Demo API already created and published in the API Store to be used out of the box. See the APIM Quick Start Guide.
- Improved functionality when publishing an API to multiple Gateways. Instead of an API being published to all available Gateway environments, you can now select the Gateways that you want to publish to through the UI. See Publish through Multiple API Gateways.
- Ability to generate access tokens for APIs protected by scopes via the subscriptions page in the API Store. Also had ability to whitelist a scope. See OAuth scopes.
- Java docs provided with this version.
- Ability to configure statistics with WSO2 BAM at runtime using the Admin Admin Dashboard Web application. The UI provides capability to configure the event receiver and analyser nodes and the statistics datasource. See Publishing API Runtime Statistics.
- Support for NTLM grant type. See Generating Access Tokens with NT LAN Manager (NTLM Grant Type).
- Multiple new Published APIs.