Configuring claim mapping for Salesforce
- In the Identity section under the Main tab, click List under Service Providers.
- Click Edit to edit the Salesforce service provider you created.
- Expand the Claim Configuration section.
- Select the Define Custom Claim Dialect option under Select Claim mapping Dialect.
Click Add Claim URI to add custom claim mappings as follows.
Add the following claim URIs.
Service Provider Claim Local Claim http://wso2.org/claims/givenname first_name last_name
Also do the following changes.
- Select all of these claims as requested claims using the checkboxes provided.
- Select email from the Subject Claim URI dropdown. The Subject Claim URI is important to define as it is the unique value used to identify the user. In cases where you have a user store connected to the Identity Server, this Subject Claim URI value is used to search for the user in the user store.
- Click Update to save your changes.
Testing the configurations