- Jaggery is developed on top of the component-based WSO2 Carbon platform, which is the award-winning enterprise run-time for application and Web service hosting. It consists of just the right set of components required for efficient functioning. As a result, Jaggery is lean and lightweight.
- Because of its component-based architecture, Jaggery can be easily provisioned by plugging in additional component to itcomponents.
- Jaggery is also cloud-enabled, which will soon be available with WSO2 Stratos for public and private cloud deployments, allowing users Web development and deployment capability on the Cloud.Jaggery talks smoothly in JSON. Clients can instantly send JSON information to the server and the application is capable of understanding the data format.
- Jaggery has embedded URL pattern recognition and pattern matching libraries. Being able to handle URL patterns is a useful feature in Web application and API development.
- In-built capability to communicate with databases such as embedded H2, MySQL, Oracle etc.
- Jaggery scripts can be executed through a shell, which assists debugging.
For more information on Jaggery, a quick-start guide, samples, documentation and a hands-on experience of this evolving product, go to http://jaggeryjs.org.