WSO2 Developer Studio is now integrated into WSO2 products as a Tooling solution, providing you with an enhanced development experience. For more information, see the respective documentation of the product.
- Open the Developer Studio Dashboard (click Developer Studio > Open Dashboard) and click ESB Config Project in the Enterprise Service Bus category.
- If you want to create this ESB project from existing configuration files, select Point to Existing Synapse-configs Folder. Otherwise, leave New ESB Config Project selected. Click Next.
- Do the following:
- Type a unique name for the project.
- If you selected the option to point to an existing Synapse-configs folder in the previous step, click Browse and navigate to the folder containing the configuration files.
- Optionally specify the location where you want to save the project (or leave the default location specified).
- Optionally specify the working set, if any, that you want to include in this project.
- A Maven POM file will be generated automatically for this project. If you want to include parent POM information in the file from another project in this workspace, click Next, click the Specify Parent from Workspace check box, and then select the parent project.
- Click Finish.
- If you specified a folder with existing configuration files, specify whether you want to open those files now.