- Open a command line, and navigate to the
- Run the relevant command to deploy the web app:
Create a WAR file for the sample using the following command:
mvn clean install
Deploy the generated WAR file on WSO2 AS with the related logs on the console:
- In the same way, navigate to the
<AS_HOME>/samples/SSOValveSample/foo-appdirectory and deploy the foo-app web application.
- Start the Application Server and log in to the management console.
- You will find the bar-app and foo-app web applications listed in the Running Applications page.
Start WSO2 Identity Server.
Now you can run the samples as explained below.
Running the sample
- Start WSO2 Application Server as explained here.
- In the Main -> Applications menu click List to open Go to the Running Applications page of AS.
- Click Go to URL for the bar-app web application. You will be directed to the following page, which allows you to log into the web application through WSO2 IS:
- Sign in to access the application.
- Now, go back to the Running Applications page and click Go to URL for the foo-app web application. Note that you will be automatically logged in to the web application without any need to enter credentials.