Follow the instructions below to download the product from the product web page. You binary distribution of the WSO2 Private PaaS.
The binary distribution contains the binary files for both MS Windows, and Linux-based operating systems. It is recommended for most users. You can also download, and build the source the source code.
- In your Web browser, go to to http://wso2.com/cloud/private-paas/.
- If you are a new user downloading WSO2 products for the first time, register and log in.
- Once you are logged in, click the Download button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the respective Private PaaS component (e.g., Installer, Load Balancer, CLI etc.) in the upper right-hand corner of the page to download the latest version. To download an older version, click the Previous Releases link and then select the version that you want.
- Enter the required details in the form, and click Download.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until you have downloaded all required components in Private PaaS.
Next, go to Installation Prerequisites for instructions on installing the necessary supporting applications.