WSO2 Developer Studio is now integrated into WSO2 products as a Tooling solution, providing you with an enhanced development experience. For more information, see the respective documentation of the product.
- Click Window > Open Perspective > Other to open the Eclipse perspective selection window. Alternatively, click the Open Perspective icon shown below at the top right corner.
- Select WSO2 APIManager on the dialog box that appears and click OK.
- On the APIM perspective, click the Login icon as shown below.
- On the dialog box that appears, enter the URL, username and password of the publisher server.
- To change the default values, click Eclipse > Preferences and select WSO2 APIM under the Developer Studio section.
- On On the tree view that appears, double click on the existing API to open it.
- Edit the API accordingly and save your changes. The changes will automatically sync with the server.
- To create a new sequence, right-click on the relevant folder (fault, in, out) and then click Add new Sequence > Create a new Sequence.
- To To import a sequence, right-click on the relevant folder (fault, in, out) and then click Add new Sequence > Import Sequence.
- To copy, paste, rename or delete a sequence, right-click on a sequence file and then click the relevant option.