- Download the WSO2 product pack that corresponds to the WSO2 application that you wish to deploy.
- Unzip the downloaded binary pack.
Start the downloaded WSO2 product server.
Localtab Group Localtab title On Linux Code Block
Localtab title On Windows Code Block
- Create a tenant via the respective WSO2 product management console.
Sign into the respective WSO2 product management console via one of the following URLs. Use
adminas the username and password:
On the Configure tab of the Management Console, click Add New Tenant.
- Enter the required details as follows:
- Domain - The domain name for the organization, which should be a unique name (e.g., abc.com).
- Usage plan for the tenant - The usage plan defines limitations (such as number of users) for the tenant.
- First Name - First name of the tenant admin.
- Last Name - Last name of the tenant admin.
- Admin Username - The username the tenant admin will use to log in. The username must always end with the domain name (e.g., [email protected]).
- Email - The email address of the admin.
- Click Save.
- Sign out of the WSO2 product management console.
- Sign into the WSO2 product management console using the newly created tenant credentials.
- Navigate to the
Copy the content in the latter mentioned folder recursively to the local Git repository root folder.
You need to copy the folder structure in this manner as there are default configurations that are needed, e.g., In WSO2 ESB, there are module meta files, which are used to configure properties related to modules, such as, Rampart and Rahas.
- Commit the changes and push it to the Git repository.