What's new in this release
WSO2 Private PaaS (PPAASPPaaS) version 4.1.0 is the successor of version 4.0.0. It , and is based on Apache Stratos 4.1.4. It contains the following new features, enhancements, and changes:
- Docker support using Google Kubernetes and CoreOS.
- The following cartridges are available for Private PaaS 4.1.0 in the PPaaS cartridges GitHub repository:
- WSO2 API Manager (AM) 1.9.1 - [New]
- WSO2 Application Server (AS) 5.2.1
- WSO2 Business Process Server (BPS) 3.5.0 [New]
- WSO2 Business Rules Server (BRS) 2.1.0 [New]
- WSO2 Data Analytics Server (DAS) 3.0.0 [New]
- WSO2 Data Services Server (DSS) 3.2.2 [New]
- WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) 4.8.1
- WSO2 Governance Registry (GREG) 5.0.0 [New]
- WSO2 Identity Server (IS) 5.0.0
- WSO2 Message Broker (MB) 3.0.0 [New]
- Docker support for the above WSO2 products to run as cartridges on top of PPaaS.
- Composite application support. The following are the main terminologies that has have been introduced with composite application support:
- Cartridge groups
- Application deployment policies
- Dependent scaling
- Group scaling
- Startup order
- Termination behavior
- Metadata service
- Auto-scaling Docker Containers.
- Manual scaling Docker Containers.
- Git based artifact deployment for Docker.
- CLI support for Docker deployments.
- Python Cartridge Agent
- Private Docker registry.
- Support for updating artifacts at runtime.
- MQTT support (removal of JNDIfor the Python Cartridge Agent (PCA).
- Java2WSDL plugin
- Stratos Mock IaaS.
For a list of known issues, refer to WSO2 PPAAS 4.1.0 - Known Issues.
Needs to be updated!
PPAAS PPaaS 4.1.0 is compatible with WSO2 Carbon 4.2.1 0 products. For more information on the products in each Carbon platform release, see the Release Matrix.
For a list of known issues, see
This release includes several improvements and bug fixes. For a complete list of the fixed, see WSO2 PPaaS 4.1.0 - Fixed Issues.