Use the following steps to check your feature installation history and revert the server back to a previous installation. In this recovery process, some features might get installed and some uninstalled.
|Table of Contents|
Reverting using the management console
- Log in to the management console.
- On the Configure menu, click Features.
The Feature Management page appears.
- Click on the Installation History tab.
The Installation History page appears.
- Click on the configuration that you wish to revert to.
The actions that take place when reverting to the selected configuration is listed.
- Click Revert, to revert the current configuration to a previous configuration.
Reverting using the command line
If you cannot start the server after an unsuccessful feature installation, use the following steps to revert to a previous installation: