- Convert your business requirements to a solutions architecture. You can do this collaboratively with WSO2WSO, through a QuickStart program or any other interactive process.
- Receive a support account from WSO2 using through which you can interact regarding the Managed Cloud.
- Receive the deployment architecture from WSO2 based on the solutions architecture created in the planning phase. Again, this can be a collaborative process. The deployment architecture explains what WSO2 products are required for your solution, how many instances of each, what third-party software is used, how monitoring, alerting, backup, and recovery are implemented, etc.
- Prepare a milestones plan with WSO2.
- Appoint a project manager from both sides as points of contact.
- Receive a list of things that WSO2 need needs from you to proceed, such as ports to use, firewall access, DNS record access, etc.
Next, go to Implementation.