Log in to the support system at https://support.wso2.com.
Tip: As you need to be a WSO2 production support customer to receive WSO2 Managed Cloud services, we assume you already have a support account in the WSO2 support system. If not, please talk to your accounts manager at WSO2.
- Click the Create button in the top menu bar of the support Website.
- Select your project from the list of projects available to you.
Select the issue type. Here's an explanation about when to use what:
- Queries: A question that you have on the WSO2 products deployed by the Managed Cloud team.
- Bug: A defect in the Managed Cloud.
- Improvement: Suggestion you make to improve a WSO2 product or any Managed Cloud service.
- New Feature: A requests you make in a future releases of a WSO2 product.
- Task: Issues that either you or WSO2 needs to look into.
- Announcements: Notifications issued by WSO2. They can be about a new product, service pack or patch. Announcements should never be used for reporting issues.
Fill the rest of the issue details. Please include the following contact details in the description field so that WSO2 can contact you if required.
- Telephone number (country code, area code, number and extension)
Once done, click Create to create the support JIRA.