Send weekly status updates to you the customer about the Managed Cloud.
|2||Handle issues in the system.|
WSO2 sends weekly status update emails to you the customer with the following information:
How to report a hosting incident
Note that you need the customer needs to either raise a support JIRA through the support Website or call the phone support numbers to report a hosting incident. As you need to be a WSO2 production support customer to receive WSO2 Managed Cloud services, we assume you already have a support account in the WSO2 support system. If not, please talk to your accounts manager at WSO2.
Log in to the support system at https://support.wso2.com.
- Click the Create button in the top menu bar of the support Website.
- Select your project from the list of available projects available to you.
Select one of the following issue types:
- Queries: A question that you have about the Managed Cloud.
- Bug: A defect in the Managed Cloud.
- Improvement: Suggestion you make to improve a WSO2 product or any Managed Cloud service.
- New Feature: A request you make for a future release of a WSO2 product.
- Task: Things that either you or WSO2 needs to look into.
- Announcements: Notifications issued by WSO2. They can be about a new product, service pack or patch. Announcements should never be used for reporting issues.
Fill in the rest of the issue details. Please include the following contact details in the description field so that WSO2 can contact you if required.
- Telephone number (country code, area code, number and extension)
Once done, click Create to create the support JIRA.
Tip: For more information about WSO2 support contracts, please see: