Log in to the support system at https://support.wso2.com.
- Click the Create button in the top menu bar of the support Website.
Select your project from the list of available projects.
Select one of the following issue types:
- Queries: A question that you have about the Managed Cloud.
- Bug: A defect in the Managed Cloud.
- Improvement: Suggestion you make to improve a WSO2 product or any Managed Cloud service.
- New Feature: A request you make for a future release of a WSO2 product.
- Task: Things that either you or WSO2 needs to look into. Announcements: Notifications issued by WSO2. They can be about a new product, service pack or patch. Announcements should never be used for reporting issues.
Fill in the rest of the issue details. Please include the following contact details in the description field so that WSO2 can contact you, if required.
- Telephone number (country code, area code, number and extension)
Once done, click Create to create the support an incident JIRA.
, and select the Issue Type as
Tip: For information about WSO2 support contracts, please see: