- Download the Instagram app for iOS from the App Store, Android from Google Play Store or Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Sign up and create an account using your email ID.
- Navigate to https://www.instagram.com/ and log in using the credentials that you used to create the account.
- Navigate to https://www.instagram.com/developer/ and click the 'Register Your Application' button and register a new client.
Use https://localhost:9443/commonauth as the redirect URL when you register the client.
If you are getting an errorwhile registering you may have to "Disable Content Security Policy". It is recomended recommended to enable content security policy Once , once you registered in to into the app.
- From the app dashboard you can get the clientId and clientSecret for your created app.