There are several over a hundred WSO2 ESB connectors that you can download from https://store.wso2.com/store. the WSO2 Connector Store. You can also write your own connectors and make them available to other users as ZIP files.
Before you can use a connector, you must add it to your ESB instance and then enable it.
See the following topics for information on how to manage connectors via the Management Console:
|Table of Contents|
Adding a connector
Follow the steps given below to add a connector
- On the Main tab in the ESB Management Console, under Connectors click Add.
- Click Browse, specify the ZIP file, and click Open.
- Click Upload.
The connector will now appear in the Connectors list and is ready to be enabled in your ESB instance.
Enabling/disabling a connector
Follow the steps given below to enable a connector
- On the Main tab in the ESB Management Console, under Connectors click List to view the uploaded connectors.
- Click Enable next to a connector you want to enable, and then confirm that you want to change its status. Repeat this step for each connector you want to enable.
Follow the steps given below to disable a connector
- If you want a connector to be temporarily unavailable in your ESB instance, click Disable.
- If you want to remove the connector permanently from your instance, click Delete.